Monday, December 6, 2010

Symptoms... Schmymptoms...

This is my blog. The only readers will likely be my long-standing community of Infertiles or my family. I'm going to be very blunt. My boobs hurt. They hurt like they've never hurt before. They feel like someone slammed them each in car doors. I would like that part to not happen anymore please.

Aside from that, I kind of feel like I might hurl every morning, but so far, I remain barf-free. I still have killer heartburn at night. My doc said to have a couple of Tums, but if that doesn't put the fire out, they'll give me a prescription for something daily. My hands and feet are kind of puffy at the end of the night. Not enough to be worrisome, just noticeable.

The mind-numbing sleepiness seems to come and go. If I lay down, I go to sleep. If I'm up moving around, I can normally function pretty well.

I'm still WAY moody. It's like nothing makes me happy and every pet peeve I used to have is no multiplied by roughly 742. This is not fun. I have to watch myself closely to ensure that I don't get too awful pissy.

I'm already being treated like a sick person... I was supposed to take Mom to the doctor on Tuesday for a follow-up. Since winter decided to show up and the roads will likely be somewhat nasty, she has recruited my brother instead. I'm no longer allowed to drive her. Bummer. I guess I'll just have to wait for her to call and let me know what happened.

Now, I must go wait for Mark to get home so I can return Monkey to him. He's been out of the country on a cruise with his girlfriend since the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I'm glad to be able to rest a bit more, but very sad that I won't be with Monk all day every day anymore for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment