Tuesday, March 1, 2011

16w3d

I had another OB appointment this morning. Heart rate was around 150 on the doppler. I'm still down 7 pounds from my first pregnancy appointment, but he's not terribly concerned. I have gained 2 pounds since my last visit. He has instructed me to eat when I'm hungry - novel advice, yes?

We also scheduled the ultrasound to find out gender. I think it'll even be 4D. It will be March 29 - at 20w3d. I can't wait.

I spent today shopping with Mom and J. I bought a bunch of maternity clothes that I desperately needed. My pants are all too tight, and my shirts are all too short. I actually got 2 pair of cargo pants that convert to capris, 3 t-shirts, a pack of underwear, a hooded sweat suit, a pair of yoga pants, a long sleeved t-shirt, and a basic white camisole for $185 at Motherhood. I guess it's not so bad when you consider just how much I got. I just hate spending money on clothes that I won't wear all that long. I also splurged on new hair products. Yay me!

Now, it's back to reality. Going to try to get some painting and trim work done around the house. Tomorrow, it's grocery shopping and more painting. Friday, I must take Bo to the vet to see about getting some work done on his tail... Busy week for the Manda. This is good.

Oh, and by the way, I'm getting married in just over 3 weeks. Woohoo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot going on!! All very exciting, though. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo negligent in commenting. Sorry--my phone won't let me comment on some blogs, and I hardly ever have time to blog read on an actual computer.

    So anywho. . .CONGRATULATIONS! on the impending marriage, and baby, and well. . .everything. How life has changed for you since I first "met" you. You sound good. I hope you're happy--you deserve it, kid!

    I'll be following along, so make sure you're updating, you hear?!

    ReplyDelete