Tuesday, March 29, 2011

20w3d

It's a girl! She's measuring about a week ahead, mostly due to her length. She's long like me. We got a couple good pictures, but every time we had a good view of her head and the tech switched to 4d, she turned away again. So much for that... We have regular pictures though, and that's good enough for me. I would post them, but I'm kind of too lazy to scan and upload them. I'm worn out.

We had an OB appointment after the ultrasound, and my fundal height is right on target for 20 weeks, so all is well there too. I talked to her about my giant swollen legs of doom that happened during our road trip, and she wasn't terribly concerned because they didn't hurt that bad. DVT is always a concern with pregnant women, but I seem to be fine. Yay me.

Still no wedding pictures. Boo...

Ok, I'm too tired to form a proper post. I must nap for a few minutes while J is out at his dad's. That poor boy is so excited he's bouncing around like a rubber ball. The background on his computer is now a picture of our daughter, with her name. I'll share her name eventually, but I'm not quite ready yet. It's somewhat unconventional, I guess, and I've taken some heat for it from people I HAVE shared it with. My theory is kind of, you name your kids, I'll name mine... But still. Just feeling too good today to have anyone rain on my parade. I'm off to nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment