Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bullets

  • I think Monkey is coming down with something. He's clingy and snuggly and wanting his blanket and has that look in his eye again... I'm guessing it's just a cold, but I hate when he feels yucky.
  • I have railing on my stairs again! Are you excited? I'm excited. Giant pregnant Manda won't fall down the stairs quite so easily.
  • I have a million thoughts flying around in my head, but I just can't articulate anything right now.
  • I'm only 24 weeks pregnant, but I am already freaking out about the fact that I feel like I need to buy everything right this minute.
  • My mom, bless her, has decided that I need to have a baby shower. I feel like I'm lucky enough just to be having the baby - I don't need a shower. But, alas, I think Mom is worried that this is the last "fresh from the hatchery" baby the family will be having. On my part, she's right, but my brother will get married and have a family someday.
  • J is downstairs working in the basement/workshop. He's defending our choice to use cloth diapers, and instructing someone to buy us the bumGenius diapers that I covet. I have no idea who it is, I'm just amused.
  • I've seen Ice Age 3 so many times I think I know the entire thing by heart. Unlike the rest of the modern world, I hate that damn squirrel with a vengeance.
  • Tucker (the puppy) keeps walking around crying with his toy in his mouth, but seems annoyed when we throw it for him. Not real sure what he's looking for.
  • I think it is time to put maybe-sick Monkey down for a nap for an hour or so. Maybe he'll feel better when he gets up.

4 comments:

  1. popping by from ICLW, my little monkey is sick atm too, I just hate it when he's ill or hurting in any way, I hope your little one gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Monkey doesn't get too sick and I'm glad you have a railing to lean on! Wishing you a happy and healthy second half of your pregnancy! Congratulations!

    Happy ICLW! (#67)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy ICLW, and congrats on the pregnancy! It looks like you are due just a few weeks before me.

    ReplyDelete