Sunday, May 22, 2011

28 Weeks

I haven't done any real documenting of this pregnancy. I don't really feel BAD about it because I kind of suck at documentation. It's just part of who I am. I've been taking belly pics for a while, on and off since the first bit of belly really started at 16 weeks (being a big girl to start with, I didn't show as fast as some).

My week changes on Saturday, so that's normally when I try to get a picture. J is better at remembering than I am, but sometimes I just don't feel like doing the pics. Makes me feel more like a side show.

Anyway, after all the swelling this past week and the fact that I've made it to the third trimester (and viability), I am kind of proud of my belly today. This has been hard work - I'm not one of those people who just gestates without realizing it. I am reminded every day in some way, whether it's heartburn or round ligament pain or toes that look like sausages. I choose to celebrate this milestone. While I wish the celebration could include a large glass of wine, instead I'll just share a belly shot.


I go back to the OB on Tuesday, and I'm curious to see how far ahead I'm measuring now. Last time, I was measuring 4 weeks ahead. I definitely think that looks like more than 28 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment