Sunday, May 15, 2011

Everything The Same...

  • Heartburn every second of every day (at least it seems like it).
  • Getting huger by the minute (at least it seems like it).
  • Had an hour long ugly sobbing hyperventilating cry session last night over something silly. Did you know you can cry til your nose bleeds? You totally can.
  • I'm hungry constantly.
  • I pee constantly. (This is worse since starting the iron, though I'm not sure if they're actually connected.)
  • My mom told me the story of my birth. The one where I weighed 7lb13oz and she had to have 17 stitches. Jinkies, Scoob.
  • Monkey's adoption will be final in less than 48 hours. I will post a jpg of his adoption announcement and the world will get to know his name.
  • I am tired, and Monkey just woke from his nap ready to PARTY.

2 comments:

  1. The heartburn sucks.

    Pregnancy makes your nose more likely to bleed anyway. When I was pregnant with Elizabeth, I woke up in the middle of the night with a copious nosebleed.

    I'm excited about Monkey's adoption! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that Monkey's adoption day is finally here. So nice that he found forever parents in you guys. Good luck--hope it all goes smoothly. I take it you guys are co-parenting well, despite everything?

    The peeing just got worse and worse for me. My doctor said the entire first part of the pregnancy is hormonal, and then the second half it's mechanical (ie, baby pressing on bladder). I swear I was getting up like a half dozen times a night to pee, by the end.

    Oh, and I know you're freaked out about the birth, but try not to stress.

    ReplyDelete