Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OB: 30w3d

Guess who is measuring 4 weeks ahead again... Oh yeah, it's me. I am measuring somewhere between 34-35 weeks. They're doing an ultrasound one week from today to check on her size. They did tell me today that no matter what her size is or how far ahead either one of us measure, they won't change our due date. Ever. So if I already have a six pound fetus, they are still saying she isn't due for another 10 weeks. Fucking brilliant.

I actually took pictures of my giant feet last night so the doctor could see just how bad it gets. J calls it scary big. She looked at them, her eyes got the size of golf balls, and she was like, "Wow. That's HUGE! I'm sorry." End of discussion.

BP was 136/75. At the ER, it was down to 98/47. Just all depends on what I'm doing and who I'm with, I guess.

I'm in a really truly horrible mood today. I'm tired of not having any shoes that fit because my feet are fucking cartoon big. I want to go out with my husband tonight, but I HAVE to wear flip flops. Nothing else will fit. I have 3 shirts that I can really wear out. There is a 4th, but it has long sleeves. All my normal pre-pregnancy shirts are WAY too short. People who can wear their normal clothes all through pregnancy must have dressed in parachutes before - that's all I've got to say. I have 3 pairs of maternity pants. Aside from yoga pants and pajamas, that's all I've got to wear. I'm just tired of being beat to shit, I guess. I want her here, I want her healthy, and I want to never be pregnant again. Oh, and I want all of it to happen right now.

1 comment:

  1. Gig thee to eBay and buy yourself some used maternity clothes-you can do it super cheap, and you might as well be comfy for the next couple of months.

    ReplyDelete