Sunday, September 4, 2011

Because I Never Want to Forget

It's been super hot here the past couple days, and we've been closing the energy saver drapes in the living room to keep some of the heat out and reduce the load on the AC (and our bank account). Tonight, I pulled the curtains open to look out before bed, and there was an itty bitty plastic dinosaur, perched on the sill. It was dutifully pointed toward the street, standing guard. He constantly tells me that there are robots (or dinosaurs) outside - he stands at the window and tells me fantastical stories about all manner of creatures who live in my yard. I can only assume that this particular dinosaur (a brachiosaurus not much larger than a 50 cent piece) was protecting us from the robots.

I love his imagination.

I love everything about him.

1 comment: