Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Drat

I missed a day. I knew it would happen eventually. I have a good excuse though! My kitchen is not a disaster area! It was all day yesterday, but now it is not. The island is gone and the counters are replaced. Oh, the ceiling is painted, too. I still need to paint the walls, paint the cabinets, and buy a floor. The floor will have to wait a little while. We had planned on this being a free sprucing up, and so far, we're about $300 in. Not terrible, but also not budgeted for. Before we drop another $300 on flooring, we need to budget a bit.

Miss Em rolled over last evening. She was on her tummy, then she was on her back. She looked quite confused about the whole ordeal. I think 4 days short of 3 months is early for such things.

I need to get my crap together so I can go shopping. I'm going out with my mom and my aunt today. Sam's Club, here we come.

3 comments:

  1. REnovating with a new baby?! That's impressive.

    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you an award! http://atiggerslife.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/tell-me-about-yourself-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helllooooo. . .I've been waiting for an update. How is everything going?

    ReplyDelete