Wednesday, November 2, 2011

In the Nick of Time

I only barely made it today. We spent the day at my mom's and we always get home late, then I had to get the kids to bed, then I needed to just CHILL for a while.

The prompt for the day:

If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?

I'm really not a big foodie. I miss this little country diner that used to be in my hometown. I always went there and ordered 2 eggs over easy with hashbrowns, sausage, and homemade toast. I miss that homemade toast so much. None of the others come close. I guess, if I had to choose something, then the gang at the old diner would have to make me my usual at the diner.

********************
We had a fantastic time at Mom's. Monk got tired and whiny, but I'm used to that. Em got tired and whiny, and I'm not used to that. She's typically so easy to get along with. The big problem was that I didn't have a great place to put her down. I took her pack n play, but the only place to put it was the living room. You know, the one with my screaming 3 year old in it? Yeah. You see the problem, I'm sure.

After that experience, it is most definitely time for Mama to have a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment